Author Topic: UPDATE: The Disturbing Details in Case of Illegal Alien Allegedly Killed by Arizona Rancher  (Read 130 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

UPDATE: The Disturbing Details in Case of Illegal Alien Allegedly Killed by Arizona Rancher
By Jack Gist, The Western Journal
Published February 9, 2023 at 5:50pm

The poet Robert Frost penned the line “good fences make good neighbors” back in 1914. Today he might have rephrased it to “secure national borders make safe citizens.”

When national borders are undermined — as continues to be the case at the U.S. southern border — illegal immigrants are free to stream into the country. This can cause confusion for legal citizens. I’ve said it before: Confusion breeds fear.

In the desert ranchlands of southern Arizona, this brand of fear can get people killed.

That might be what happened in the case of George Alan Kelly, a 73-year-old rancher accused of shooting and killing an illegal migrant on his property near the U.S.-Mexico border.

The alleged victim, tentatively identified as 48-year-old Gabriel Cuen-Butimea from a Mexican voter registration found on his body, was no stranger to the U.S. According to the Daily Mail, Cuen-Butimea had been deported back to Mexico multiple times, most recently in 2016.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/disturbing-details-case-illegal-alien-allegedly-killed-arizona-rancher/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson