Author Topic: Woke Biologists Claim Now Even Wild Animals Are Suffering From the Effects of Systemic Racism  (Read 409 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Woke Biologists Claim Now Even Wild Animals Are Suffering From the Effects of Systemic Racism
BY ROBERT SPENCER 11:17 AM ON FEBRUARY 12, 2023

Woke Biologists Claim Now Even Wild Animals Are Suffering From the Effects of Systemic Racism
(AP Photo/Robert F. Bukaty)
One of the most diabolically clever notions the Left has ever devised in order to advance its Marxist agenda has been “systemic racism.” Systemic racism is everywhere and nowhere, requires no evidence of actual discrimination in order to make its case, and will result, if followed to its logical conclusion, in the implementation of an unlimited number of wealth confiscation and redistribution schemes. It’s so useful that “experts” keep finding it in more and more places, and absurdity is no bar for how low they will go. Their audience, after all, is Leftists, who are already accustomed to swallowing absurd claims on an industrial scale. And so the latest claim, that even wild animals are suffering from the effects of this all-pervasive malady, was just another day for the Left’s propaganda mill.

The UK’s Daily Mail reported Saturday that “scientists” — that is, the infallible high priests of the Left’s secular religion, never to be questioned or regarded with the slightest degree of skepticism — “claim that there are fewer wild animals in neighborhoods where mostly people of color live – and their absence is affecting residents’ mental health.” Violence among racial minorities? It was because there were no squirrels, Your Honor.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2023/02/12/woke-biologists-claim-now-even-wild-animals-are-suffering-from-the-effects-of-systemic-racism-n1669962
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I never knew as a white person that I had such amazing superpowers.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

I will redirect your attention away from this myopic view, and bring up the notion of rural black communities.  :whistle:

Online Polly Ticks

Ok, they're just trolling us now.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

It seems that “a research study that looked into the genetic diversity of wildlife in neighborhoods across the United States found government rules that previously mandated separated neighborhoods based on race, is still having lingering after-effects on where animals choose to live decades on.” And inevitably, “the study suggests that areas where mostly white people live have a greater diversity when it come to animals living in the area.”

This pseudo-intellectual rubbish was actually published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, which the Daily Mail tells us is a “peer-reviewed scientific journal,” a designation that should mean something and perhaps once did, but now only means that woke professors examined the work of other woke professors, found it ideologically acceptable, and slapped the authors on the back.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Amazing, but my take on this is White people have better trash.