Author Topic: Kevon Martis Responds to ‘Heated’ Ad Hominem  (Read 149 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Kevon Martis Responds to ‘Heated’ Ad Hominem
« on: February 13, 2023, 11:06:46 am »
Kevon Martis Responds to ‘Heated’ Ad Hominem
By Robert Bradley Jr. -- February 10, 2023

“Though Martis’s crusade hasn’t been covered much by national media, clean energy advocates say it’s actively hamstringing the fight against climate change in the Midwest. A clean energy executive told HEATED and Distilled that if Martis gets to a community before them, their projects are almost certain to be blocked by the local government. The executive asked for anonymity in fear of being targeted by Martis.” (Heated, below)

“This piece is part of a new round of hits on people like myself who advocate for equitable siting of renewable energy projects. This new assault is being driven by current efforts in the Midwest by the renewable energy lobby to take away local control of wind and solar zoning precisely because it is demonstrably so unpopular and faces an ever-larger backlash.” (Martis, below)

https://www.masterresource.org/grassroots-opposition/heroic-kevin-martis-vs-big-wind-big-environmental/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson