Author Topic: Ford Cuts Rivian Stake to About 1 Percent  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ford Cuts Rivian Stake to About 1 Percent
« on: February 12, 2023, 02:33:18 pm »
Ford Cuts Rivian Stake to About 1 Percent

By Reuters
February 10, 2023Updated: February 10, 2023
 v
Ford Motor Co. has cut its stake in Rivian Automotive Inc. to 1.15 percent, as part of a plan to scale down its holdings in the electric-vehicle maker.

Ford, which wrote down the value of its Rivian investment by $7.4 billion in 2022, had said last week that the monetization of its stake in Rivian was “nearly complete.” Ford held an 11.4 percent stake in Rivian at the end of 2021.

Shares of Rivian fell 3.4 percent in afternoon trade. The stock had a poor run in 2022, losing about 82 percent of its value as the company reeled from supply chain disruptions and missed its full-year production target of 25,000 units.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ford-cuts-rivian-stake-to-about-1-percent_5049643.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Ford Cuts Rivian Stake to About 1 Percent
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2023, 02:34:49 pm »
This news about EVs is all over the news! 8bs8
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson