Author Topic: Migrant Apprehensions on Florida Coast this Year Exceed Entire FY22 Count  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant Apprehensions on Florida Coast this Year Exceed Entire FY22 Count

Miami Sector agents apprehended a large group of migrants who landed Tavernier, Florida. (U.S. Border Patrol/Miami Sector)U.S. Border Patrol/Miami Sector
BOB PRICE11 Feb 202379

Migrant apprehensions along the Florida coastline during the first four months of Fiscal Year 23 exceeded the count for the entire Fiscal Year 22. Agents in the Miami Sector apprehended 4,681 migrants since October 1, 2022.

Miami Sector agents apprehended 4,009 migrants during the entire FY22, according to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Nationwide Encounters Report released on Friday. During just the first four months of this fiscal year, agents exceeded last year’s total with the apprehension of 4,681 migrants.

During the same period last year, Miami Sector agents apprehended only 908 migrants. This year’s four-month total represents an increase of 415 percent.

For the fifth straight month, migrant apprehensions in the Miami Sector continued to rise. In January, agents apprehended 1,361 migrants — an increase of 484 percent over last January’s 233 migrant apprehensions.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/02/11/migrant-apprehensions-on-florida-coast-this-year-exceed-entire-fy22-count/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson