Author Topic: NC: Illegal Alien Charged With Killing Nurse In Alcohol-Fueled Crash  (Read 130 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NC: Illegal Alien Charged With Killing Nurse In Alcohol-Fueled Crash

HOPE MILLS, NC - On January 21, police arrested Edis Quintanilla-Alvarenga, 25, after he reportedly slammed his 2011 Acura into a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu in the 3700 block of Golfview Road.

The driver of the Malibu, 37-year-old Megan Erin Shelby was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash.

Quintanilla-Alvarenga was caught on another driver’s dashboard camera, as the illegal alien crossed the double yellow line going 80 mph (45 miles over the posted speed limit), just second before he hit Shelby head-on, according to court documents.

Quintanilla-Alvarenga’s blood alcohol level was .17, more than twice the legal limit.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/nc-illegal-alien-charged-with-killing-nurse-in-alcohol-fueled-crash
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson