Author Topic: The deadly reality of eliminating fossil fuels  (Read 291 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The deadly reality of eliminating fossil fuels
« on: February 12, 2023, 11:35:18 am »
The deadly reality of eliminating fossil fuels
Exclusive: Patrice Lewis compares the capability of a team of horses to a diesel-powered tractor
Patrice Lewis   By Patrice Lewis
Published February 10, 2023 at 6:38pm

It's been interesting to watch the increasing obsession with pushing green energy and the corresponding push-back against fossil fuels. Anyone with a brain knows this is a recipe for disaster, but the world is hurtling down that path anyway.

The strange thing is the left doesn't want to wait until the infrastructure is in place to support a smooth transition. No, they want this transition done NOW, the peasants be damned.

In theory, of course, wind and solar power sound terrific. What could be better than harvesting energy from free, never-ending, eternal sources? In this fantasy world, fairies and elves manufacture smart phones and iPads out of cobwebs and blossoms, and stock grocery stores through magic.

The reality is green energy is anything but "green." No one wants to discuss the brutal conditions under which cobalt and other rare minerals are extracted to build solar panels and EV batteries, or that electric vehicles need up to six times more minerals than conventional cars. And let's not even discuss the untold thousands of birds literally incinerated by solar facilities.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/02/deadly-reality-eliminating-fossil-fuels/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: The deadly reality of eliminating fossil fuels
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 06:23:05 pm »
The WOKE environmental lies, uncovered many times in the last DECADES, are as addictive to fools, morons, and useful fools as crack is to crack heads.  Let them have their way and pay the horrific prices that come with such believing.
 :smokin: :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: The deadly reality of eliminating fossil fuels
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 06:26:46 pm »
After the Ohio incident, Pedo Joe and his  envirowhacko brigade outlawing plastic piping too in 4...3...2...1....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.