Author Topic: Antarctica Hasn’t Warmed In 70 Years Despite CO2 Rise, Stumping Scientists  (Read 289 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY FRANK LASEE ON FEB 10, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Antarctica Hasn’t Warmed In 70 Years Despite CO2 Rise, Stumping Scientists

antarctica penguinsEven though the amount of carbon dioxide being released into the atmosphere has been going up all over the world, average temperatures in the Antarctic have not gone up in the last 70 years.

In fact, 2021 was the coldest 6-month winter since records began in 1957.

Scientists are trying to figure out why Antarctica hasn’t warmed recently and almost certainly much longer. [emphasis, links added]

The unproven idea that the carbon dioxide humans put in the air is the main cause of climate change is weakened by the fact that a large part of Earth is not getting warmer.

The global warming theory states that both poles should be getting warmer. Not just one.

Because climate science is “settled,” the important debate about the inconvenient Antarctic data has to happen far away from the prying eyes of the mainstream media.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/antarctica-hasnt-warmed-in-70-years-despite-co2-rise-stumping-scientists/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Ping pang pow ding zowie! We're stunned! Just stunned! We didn't see it coming! It's a conundrum! We're flummoxed! Gobsmacked! Pow pow pow right in the kisser!

The world of woke science - when theory become facts, and facts and data are dismissed because they do not fit the theory.

The Republic is lost.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Ping pang pow ding zowie! We're stunned! Just stunned! We didn't see it coming! It's a conundrum! We're flummoxed! Gobsmacked! Pow pow pow right in the kisser!

The world of woke science - when theory become facts, and facts and data are dismissed because they do not fit the theory.

Bingo.

(Hint:) Your computer models are garbage.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline roamer_1

Somebody must have misinterpreted the holy prophet Algore... That is the only reasonable conclusion.  :whistle: