Author Topic: Meet the M1A2 SEPv4 Abrams: This Might Be The Best Tank Ever  (Read 78 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Meet the M1A2 SEPv4 Abrams: This Might Be The Best Tank Ever
« on: February 12, 2023, 10:32:32 am »
Meet the M1A2 SEPv4 Abrams: This Might Be The Best Tank Ever
Story by Maya Carlin • Yesterday 12:34 PM
 m

M1A2 SEPv4 Abrams - A Truly Special Tank - U.S. President Joe Biden announced that Ukraine will receive 31 American-made M1A2 Abrams tanks to support its defensive efforts against Russia in a significant policy reversal. The President explained that this delivery would “enhance Ukraine’s capacity to defend its territory and achieve its strategic objectives.”

The White House reached this decision after weeks of hesitation regarding whether or not to send over the tanks. Since providing M1 Abrams tanks also necessitates providing adequate training, equipment, ammunition and maintenance, the Biden administration mulled over whether the effort was worth it.

Ultimately, the decision to send over the M1A2 variant of the MBT (main battle tank) was made partly due to the lack of “excess” Abrams of the outdated M1A1 model in stock. While the basic M1A2 variant of the Abrams tank has undergone several upgrades over time, the newest M1A2 SEPv4 model is currently under development and will feature some significant improvements.

Here is why the M1A2 SEPv4 Abrams is truly special and perhaps the best tank ever:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/meet-the-m1a2-sepv4-abrams-this-might-be-the-best-tank-ever/ar-AA17mv4k?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=f2d7305071a9477c8d32bcd238727b61
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson