Author Topic: ‘Al Gore and the End of Climate Policy’ (autopsy time)  (Read 153 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Al Gore and the End of Climate Policy’ (autopsy time)
« on: February 09, 2023, 12:01:45 pm »
‘Al Gore and the End of Climate Policy’ (autopsy time)
By Robert Bradley Jr. -- February 9, 2023
“Al Gore was right about one thing in his rant at the World Economic Forum in Davos: CO2 emissions have continued to climb and show no sign of being affected by ‘climate policy’.” (Jenkins, below)

In less than 800 words, Holman Jenkins, Wall Street Journal editorialist (Feb. 4 – 5, 2023), cut the whole global warming mania down to size. Basically, it’s all over but the shouting. The science is “looking up,” (it never looked down, actually), for reasons that Jenkins only partially examines. And ExxonKnew as a PR stunt is exposed.

Below, I parse Jenkins’s op-ed with subtitles and let his words speak for themselves.

https://www.masterresource.org/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: ‘Al Gore and the End of Climate Policy’ (autopsy time)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 12:14:53 pm »
Though the Climate Scam is getting more and more converts and coverage, we are hardly at the point we can give it its funeral yet.

A lot of people will have to die and suffer before that really happens.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Re: ‘Al Gore and the End of Climate Policy’ (autopsy time)
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023, 12:32:42 pm »
Though the Climate Scam is getting more and more converts and coverage, we are hardly at the point we can give it its funeral yet.

A lot of people will have to die and suffer before that really happens.

Very true, unfortunately.