Author Topic: White House hits House GOP for ‘bizarre political stunt’ with Hunter Biden Twitter hearing  (Read 411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 White House hits House GOP for ‘bizarre political stunt’ with Hunter Biden Twitter hearing
by Brett Samuels - 02/08/23 10:36 AM ET

The White House on Wednesday bashed House Republicans for engaging in what it called a “bizarre political stunt” as the Oversight Committee held its first hearing related to an investigation of the president’s son, Hunter Biden.

“The morning after President Biden delivered a State of the Union Address emphasizing the significant progress we’ve made as a nation to generate historic job and economic growth and the work still to be done to address Americans’ top priorities like tackling inflation, raising wages, and investing in manufacturing and infrastructure jobs, House Republicans are making it their top priority to stage a bizarre political stunt,” Ian Sams, a White House spokesperson, said in a statement.

Wednesday’s hearing is focusing on the platform’s decision to limit the spread of a New York Post story about Hunter Biden in the run-up to the 2020 presidential election. The hearing will feature testimony from former Twitter executives Yoel Roth, Vijaya Gadde and James Baker.

“This appears to be the latest effort by the House Republican majority’s most extreme MAGA members to question and relitigate the outcome of the 2020 election,” Sams said. “This is not what the American people want their leaders to work on.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3849308-white-house-hits-house-gop-for-bizarre-political-stunt-with-hunter-biden-twitter-hearing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The flak is always heaviest over the target!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bizarre is a son who cares so little about his family's political legacy, that he would engage in this epic level of debuachery.

Considering the level of risk, this makes even 10X puzzling.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.