Author Topic: Fauci paper suggests feds knew COVID vaccines were doomed from the start: 'Decidedly suboptimal'  (Read 267 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Fauci paper suggests feds knew COVID vaccines were doomed from the start: 'Decidedly suboptimal'

"Systemic immunity" through intramuscular injection has never worked for respiratory viruses, ex-NIAID chief admits after stepping down, promoting "mucosal immunization" long advocated by critics.

Anthony Fauci knows why COVID-19 vaccines have been so unreliable at halting infection and transmission beyond a few months. He waited until he stepped down as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases to publicly explain it...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
ALL reported here many months ago by several different posters.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien