Author Topic: Mitt Romney to George Santos at State of the Union: ‘You Don’t Belong Here’  (Read 778 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitt Romney to George Santos at State of the Union: ‘You Don’t Belong Here’

Nick Gilbertson 7 Feb 2023

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT), the Republican Party’s failed 2012 presidential candidate, confirmed that he told embattled Rep. George Santos (R-NY), “You don’t belong here” ahead of the State of The Union on Tuesday night.

The exchange, which another lawmaker witnessed, reportedly occurred in the House chamber. Following the State of the Union, Romney doubled down on his remarks publicly to reporters in a video posted by CBS News reporter Alan He.

https://twitter.com/alanhe/status/1623165457749495808

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/07/romney-santos-state-ofthe-union-dont-belong-here/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I think Mittens established a long time ago that he doesn't have any shame.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Neither should you, Mitt, neither should you.

Offline Idiot

:yowsa:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think Mittens established a long time ago that he doesn't have any shame.

@mountaineer

That's probably what makes Mittens think that he is an established expert when it comes to being shameless.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mittens sure does think highly of himself and his position in the Party.

Offline mountaineer

Mittens sure does think highly of himself and his position in the Party.
The only question is which party?
What am I saying, there's really no question at all.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Why didn't someone ask Mitt about Elizabeth Warren or Blumenthal?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Guess Dirty Mitts is now a full-on Rat butt boy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

That would be up to the voters in his district. Not Mitt Romney
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 07:02:53 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Mitt Romney to George Santos at State of the Union: ‘You Don’t Belong Here"

Wish I could have told Romney this at the 2012 GOP convention.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Mitt is hardly fit to lick Santos's muddy shoes.  Like Pence they both should be hiding in a dark closet some where.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dfwgator

Go ___ yourself, Mitt.

Offline mountaineer

NOT THE BRIGHTEST: Mitt Romney Hands Over Hundreds Of Private Emails And Texts To Liberal Writer
Gateway Pundit
Published February 9, 2023 at 10:15am

Mitt Romney bows to his liberal masters whenever he can.

Romney handed over private emails, text messages, and diary entries to a liberal reporter at the Atlantic.

Romney has met with the reporter secretly over the past two years.

Axios reported:
Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) has turned over hundreds and hundreds of private emails, text messages and diary entries to reporter McKay Coppins for a book coming in October — including real-time communications among many of the most powerful figures in American politics, Axios has learned.

Why it matters: This volume of disclosure is unheard of for a major sitting officeholder — a trove historians dream of but rarely get. The emails and journal pages span Romney’s 2012 campaign as the Republican presidential nominee. ...
He is also going to use the book to smear the GOP. ...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
NOT THE BRIGHTEST: Mitt Romney Hands Over Hundreds Of Private Emails And Texts To Liberal Writer
[

Mitt was pretty close to rubbing pubes with Sinema at the SOTU address earlier in the week. 

I think this POS has plans to form a RINO/DINO-centric faction that plans to hold the entire senate hostage.

Romney-Murkowski-Sinema-Manchin and a few others could do some serious damage in the name of faux bipartisanship.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline cato potatoe

Romney is more cringe every year.  I bet the Utahns will retire this tuff talkin’ fop at their convention.  He barely won it last time. 
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 06:47:51 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Romney is more cringe every year.  I bet the Utahns will retire this tuff talkin’ fop at their convention.  He barely won it last time.

I sure hope you are right, especially if there is some trend analysis as it folows the bitch Liz Cheney....   But......

Turdle loves him, and he is totally immersed and connected in the Mormon infrastucture.  It'll take a a crowbar to pry his ass out of his senate seat.

Offline roamer_1

I think this POS has plans to form a RINO/DINO-centric faction that plans to hold the entire senate hostage.

Romney-Murkowski-Sinema-Manchin and a few others could do some serious damage in the name of faux bipartisanship.

With the FC rising, it makes sense... The ol Gang of Eight shtick is always the move-to-block.