Author Topic: VIDEO: DOCTOR Jill Kiss with Kamala Hubby Channels Young Frankenstein  (Read 480 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Watching the incredibly cringy lip kiss between DOCTOR Jill Biden and the husband of Kamala Harris at the State Of The Union speech conjured up memories of "Young Frankenstein."

https://rumble.com/embed/v265ko8/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: VIDEO: DOCTOR Jill Kiss with Kamala Hubby Channels Young Frankenstein
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 05:22:45 pm »
No big deal. They are career political creatures,and would kiss a mule in the ass if they thought it would get them or their spouse a vote.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 08:36:22 pm »
No big deal. They are career political creatures,and would kiss a mule in the ass if they thought it would get them or their spouse a vote.

I’ve been thinking about this political theater issue.  Clearly it works, and it works because the people expect it—in fact, demand it. Voters own these displays.  Read comments on any political discussion page.  Partisans on both sides scream for it.

Symbolic gestures (or virtue signals) are the stock in trade of political campaigns (and no one should mistake it, this state of the union address was Biden’s campaign kick off).

Kissing babies is expected of a candidate and they always manage to deliver.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 08:46:32 pm »
Ugh. Cooties.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 09:35:41 pm »
Could be a Judas kiss.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2023, 09:48:15 pm »
Kissing goes back to our Neanderthal early human brain. Kissing, 50,000 years ago was a way of passing food. From mother to baby, or to help a sick old guy. When a woman 'kisses' a man (or child), she is nourishing and caring for him or her. The same applies to male, to a lesser extent.

When males kiss a woman it is a dramatic display of 'approval'. A familiar bonding ritual not necessarily involving sex. Essentially saying, I love you. You are part of my tribe.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.