Author Topic: STEM Prof.: Baseless Climate Fearmongering ‘Robbing’ Students Of Ambition, Hope  (Read 106 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY TENY SAHAKIAN ON FEB 7, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

STEM Prof.: Baseless Climate Fearmongering ‘Robbing’ Students Of Ambition, Hope

UAHClimate alarmism is “robbing” young Americans of their hopes and ambitions for the future, a geochemist and university professor said.

Dr. Matthew Wielicki, a University of Alabama earth sciences professor, believes many STEM professionals overstate climate change’s immediate effects, like the warning of imminent and unavoidable catastrophes.

He said such alarmism harms students’ mental health. [emphasis, links added]

“They’re only giving one side of the story,” Wielicki told Fox News. “They’re catastrophizing or overexaggerating that side to try to make a point because they claim the ends justify the means.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/stem-prof-baseless-climate-fearmongering-robbing-students-of-ambition-hope/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It's EXACTLY what eco-terrorists want!! :beer:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson