Author Topic: Del Rio Sector Agents Arrest Three Felony Child Sex Offenders  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Del Rio Sector Agents Arrest Three Felony Child Sex Offenders
« on: February 07, 2023, 04:16:12 pm »
Del Rio Sector Agents Arrest Three Felony Child Sex Offenders
Release Date Tue, 02/07/2023 - 12:00

DEL RIO, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents assigned to Del Rio Sector arrested three convicted child sex offenders, shortly after they illegally entered the United States.

Jan. 30, at approximately 6:15 p.m., Eagle Pass Station agents encountered two subjects attempting to avoid detection and determined they were illegally present in the United States. Both subjects were apprehended and transported to a processing center. Record checks revealed that Juan Alfaro-Varela, 40, a Salvadoran national, was convicted of unlawful sex activity with a minor, in Salt Lake City, in 2008. He was sentenced to 365 days confinement and 36 months probation. Alfaro-Varela was most recently deported in 2022.

Jan. 31, at approximately 4:50 p.m., Eagle Pass Station agents encountered Lucio Argueta, 64, a Salvadoran national. Record checks revealed that Argueta, was convicted of rape, and sexual assault of a child, in Washington, in 2018. He was sentenced to 18 months confinement and was most recently deported in 2018.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/del-rio-sector-agents-arrest-three-felony-child-sex-offenders
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Del Rio Sector Agents Arrest Three Felony Child Sex Offenders
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2023, 04:17:54 pm »
Biden's playdate "friends"!