Author Topic: Illegal Alien Charged with Murdering 57-Year-Old Grandmother in Texas  (Read 107 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Charged with Murdering 57-Year-Old Grandmother in Texas

Texas@JanelleKHOU/GCJ
JOHN BINDER6 Feb 2023221

An illegal alien has been charged with murdering a 57-year-old grandmother in a residence in La Marque, Texas.

Carlos Lara-Balcazar, a 34-year-old illegal alien, was arrested and charged this week in Texas with murdering Maria Rios, a 57-year-old mother of three daughters and grandmother to four grandchildren.

According to La Marque police, Lara-Balcazar had initially been charged with evidence tampering in connection to Rios’s murder. Lara-Balcazar, though, has since been charged with her murder after police claim evidence in a nearby dumpster made him their prime suspect.

One of Rios’s daughters, Cynthia Espindola, told KHOU 11 News that her mother “loved everyone” and “was the voice of the family.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/06/illegal-alien-charged-murdering-57-year-old-grandmother-texas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson