Author Topic: Geologist: ‘The records written in the rocks’ reveal global cooling is due  (Read 143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Geologist: ‘The records written in the rocks’ reveal global cooling is due
02/01/2023 / By News Editors

According to the clerics of the Green Cult, once we blow up our last coal mine, send all diesel engines to the wreckers, stop using concrete, reinvent sailing clippers, cover the grasslands with solar clutter and the hills with wind machines and then slaughter all of our cattle. . .  global climate will become serene – not too warm, not too cold. Wild weather will cease, and there will be no more droughts, floods, cyclones or snow storms and no more plant and animal extinctions.

(Article republished from ClimateDepot.com)

But the records written in the rocks tell a far different story about climate changes. Even when nature was in full control, it was not a serene place.

Long before the first steam engine puffed along the first railway, earth was periodically battered by natural disasters – earthquakes, tidal waves, pole shifts, magnetic reversals, volcanic eruptions, wild weather and droughts. Huge areas were covered by suffocating continents of ice, desert sands, massive flows of mud and lava, beds of salt and thick coal seams. Thousands of species disappeared including dinosaurs, mammoths and Australia’s megafauna.

https://www.censoredscience.com/2023-02-01-records-written-in-rocks-global-cooling-due.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... don't forget, the criminalization of chemical fertilizers is also a component of the Global Climate Change dystopia.

The rocks record past events; they don't predict the future.

////00000////

Predictions are made by self-anointed "experts" using Magic 8 Balls, Ouija Boards, Computer Models (aka Video Games) and hubris.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.