Author Topic: Fans of Satan Worshiper Sam Smith Melt Down Because Reporter Calls Him 'He' Instead of 'They'  (Read 273 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fans of Satan Worshiper Sam Smith Melt Down Because Reporter Calls Him 'He' Instead of 'They'

By Peter Partoll
  February 6, 2023 at 6:14pm

While Christians and conservatives are rightly condemning Sam Smith’s horrifying, Satan-worshipping performance at Sunday’s Grammys, his leftist fans are having a meltdown of their own for a rather different reason.

Sam Smith and Kim Petras performed their song “Unholy” at the Grammys. The performance featured Smith dancing around in leather and a satanic top hat, while Petras danced in a cage with several people wearing demonic headgear.

CBS also tweeted a response to Sam Smith in the lead-up to the Grammys saying, “We are ready to worship.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/fans-satan-worshiper-sam-smith-melt-reporter-calls-instead/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I didn't watch the telecast, but just looking at pictures of the wierdos there makes me feel dirty. :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson