Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>> SOTU ADDRESS 2023  (Read 9080 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: LIVE THREAD>> SOTU ADDRESS 2023
« Reply #275 on: February 08, 2023, 06:50:28 pm »
:shrug:

Welp, my point wasn't to compare the HoC to professional wrestling, which I don't believe. My point is that if cordiality deteriorates beyond that point, then it might start to resemble it.

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

« Reply #276 on: February 08, 2023, 10:17:42 pm »
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline berdie

« Reply #277 on: February 08, 2023, 10:28:41 pm »
Welp, my point wasn't to compare the HoC to professional wrestling, which I don't believe. My point is that if cordiality deteriorates beyond that point, then it might start to resemble it.

Don't misunderstand...I don't like the cat calling either. However, this behavior was started by the Dems. Nobody criticized them. Why should Biden be allowed to stand up and tell out right lies?

I just hope that if this deteriorates to professional wresting or boxing, we get some bigger and stronger participants. :laugh:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #278 on: February 09, 2023, 02:01:02 am »

Don't misunderstand...I don't like the cat calling either. However, this behavior was started by the Dems. Nobody criticized them. Why should Biden be allowed to stand up and tell out right lies?

I just hope that if this deteriorates to professional wresting or boxing, we get some bigger and stronger participants. :laugh:

Nanzi set the bar ehen she escalated the  diiscord in full camera view and tore up the '20 SOTU speech.  I actually thought the GOP was subdued.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #279 on: February 09, 2023, 05:33:47 am »
Mike Lee:. "Not one more penny for frisizhnjubs." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/BasedMikeLee/status/1623525928742580224

Online mountaineer

« Reply #280 on: February 09, 2023, 07:02:56 pm »
LA_warp
@LA_warp
Beware what you clap for. Biden received standing applause during State of the Union, when he hollered going after identity fraud due to criminals stealing 'billions' in Covid relief $$. He is actually setting the stage for DIGITAL ID and CBDC.
11:15 AM · Feb 8, 2023

David (Trump, Kari Lake & David Perdue Won)
@DavidnonGMO
Replying to @LA_warp
The coming Cyber-Security faux problem will bring digital IDs and Currency for "our safety".
This is just a birth pang.
9:05 PM · Feb 8, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #281 on: February 09, 2023, 07:06:42 pm »
LA_warp
@LA_warp
Beware what you clap for. Biden received standing applause during State of the Union, when he hollered going after identity fraud due to criminals stealing 'billions' in Covid relief $$. He is actually setting the stage for DIGITAL ID and CBDC.
11:15 AM · Feb 8, 2023

David (Trump, Kari Lake & David Perdue Won)
@DavidnonGMO
Replying to @LA_warp
The coming Cyber-Security faux problem will bring digital IDs and Currency for "our safety".
This is just a birth pang.
9:05 PM · Feb 8, 2023

Remember when NWO world currencies were laughed at as tin foil?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #282 on: February 09, 2023, 07:27:31 pm »

:thumbsup:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #283 on: February 09, 2023, 07:29:26 pm »
Everyone Is Talking About Jill Biden and Doug Emhoff’s Weird Kiss, Except Our National Press
By: Tristan Justice
February 08, 2023

First Lady Jill Biden and Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff shared a special moment Tuesday night. The pair of presidential spouses kissed each other on national television as her husband prepared to give his third joint address to Congress in his annual State of the Union.

The passionate peck (which lasted longer than a typical peck) kept the first lady smiling like a 27-year-old Carly Rae Jepsen. ...

The unseemly tableau is further made scandalous by the fact that Emhoff is the husband of a vice president known for her affair with a powerful politician that helped advance her career, and in light of the fact that Jill Biden’s ex-husband claims her relationship with Biden began by having an affair. If Biden were a Republican, his wife’s bizarre kiss to another man on national television would no doubt be a source of unending and unseemly speculation by the corporate press, decorum be damned.
https://thefederalist.com/2023/02/08/everyone-is-talking-about-jill-biden-and-doug-emhoffs-weird-kiss-except-our-national-press/

Bleah.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #285 on: February 10, 2023, 08:16:36 pm »
If Joe had any balls he would have given this kid of speech.   But then Joe couldn't carry Jerry's jock strap.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1169652217010644
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 08:18:21 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.