Author Topic: Here's Who Joe Biden Now Blames for His Classified Documents Scandal  (Read 182 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here's Who Joe Biden Now Blames for His Classified Documents Scandal

Matt Vespa
February 09, 2023 9:00 PM

When Joe Biden sat down with PBS’ Judy Woodruff, you knew at least one of the topics covered would be the classified document fiasco that’s engulfed his White House. Biden kept state secrets unsecured at multiple locations, including his Wilmington home. Documents were also found in the garage of that residence. For months, Biden and the Democrats lectured the country about handling sensitive materials in the aftermath of the ransacking of Mar-a-Lago by federal agents in August of 2022—a move that drew criticism that it was politically motivated. With Biden’s classified document sweepstakes, there is zero chance anything happens to Trump other than the former president smiling with glee as his political enemies must eat mountains of crow about how Biden and his team were ace guardians of such secrets.

And nothing will happen to Biden either now as a sitting president or when he leaves office. The Department of Justice has a special counsel investigating these breaches, but it’s been a middling effort. There are troves of files stored at the University of Delaware; no federal agents are currently sifting through them. The DOJ was ‘hell on wheels’ with Trump regarding classified materials. Biden’s breaches have been met with reservations, and that’s being generous. Law professor Jonathan Turley posited that the DOJ was intentionally sabotaging the effort, as the special counsel’s staff appeared to be taking the words of Biden’s private lawyers as gospel regarding the chain of custody. If anything, the FBI should be more concerned because, unlike Trump, we don’t know if there are other outstanding classified materials that Biden left behind.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/02/09/biden-dismisses-classified-document-scandal-as-a-case-of-stray-papers-n2619400
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Here's Who Joe Biden Now Blames for His Classified Documents Scandal
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2023, 04:13:23 pm »
 ////00000////

Cornpop?
Vast right wing conspiracy?
The Little Rascals?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Here's Who Joe Biden Now Blames for His Classified Documents Scandal
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2023, 09:37:27 pm »
////00000////

Cornpop?
Vast right wing conspiracy?
The Little Rascals?
My money's on :pop41: