Author Topic: New Laws and Changes to Our Constitution?  (Read 103 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
New Laws and Changes to Our Constitution?
« on: February 06, 2023, 12:58:05 pm »
The Post & Email by Tom Arnold 2/4/2023

Judging from our country’s controversial elections and the dubious backgrounds and lack of constitutional eligibility of certain nominees for president (and vice president), with others waiting in line hoping that a precedent will be established, I have concluded the following.

Abiding by our laws and constitution is becoming a thing of the past!  No doubt our Founding Fathers were brave and extraordinarily wise men, but it was impossible for them to envision what our republic and society would be 236 years later.  To their credit, they did make it possible for changes to occur in our laws and constitution.

How, though, could the Founding Fathers possibly have foreseen today’s rampant public corruption, Deep State activities and New World Order plans, woke ideology and behaviors, partisan weaponizing of political parties, etc, etc?  How could they have known about the advent of today’s so-called “leaders” such as Barack HUSSEIN Obama, who have done nothing to remedy any of these problems and, in fact, have played a large part in causing and perpetuating them?  Obama did say that he would “transform” our country, did he not!

So, future Komrades, permit me to recommend (tongue-in-cheek?) some new laws and changes in our constitution to reflect this current madness.  Here goes.

1.  Since neither the Supreme Court nor anybody else is willing to take a position on, or define, “natural born American citizen,” which is one of the requirements in our constitution for someone to run for or become elected to the presidency (and vice presidency), then I suggest that ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WITH OR WITHOUT A VALID “BIRTH CERTIFICATE” OR OTHER IDENTIFYING DOCUMENTS CAN BECOME THE U. S. PRESIDENT.  But, wait a minute, hasn’t that already happened, and isn’t it already in the process of becoming a legal precedent?

2.  Let’s defund and disband all police departments and replace them with social workers and community organizers!  Revise our laws and weaken the punishments for violating them.  We must understand that theft from stores, burglaries of homes, vandalism, arson, etc. are just another way for African-American citizens to obtain “REPARATIONS!”  For the slavery of their ancestors which ended 150 years ago?

-----

10.  In our changing society, lying by politicians and government officials should be expected.  In fact, it almost seems to be a requirement for the job these days.  It takes a special skill which over time will become pathological.  So, since for all practical purposes we are already there, I say, “Go big, or go home!”  Lie your a__es off!  Don’t worry about the example that you will be setting for your constituents and our young people.  Express your dishonesty without fear of repercussion.  The FBI and CIA are experts at this!  However, as a warning to you, their agents can lie to you, but they don’t approve of you lying to them!  Ironically, one of the CIA’s mottoes which is inscribed on the walls of the entrance to the original headquarters building is, “AND YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE.”

Finally, in all seriousness, my future Komrades, the TRUTH (not the CIA) is the vehicle which must be achieved and borne above all others to help save our constitutional republic.     

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/02/04/new-laws-and-changes-to-our-constitution/