Author Topic: You've Got to See the Pic: Media Literally Changed Race of Florida Bus Attacker - Report  (Read 111 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You've Got to See the Pic: Media Literally Changed Race of Florida Bus Attacker - Report

By Michael Austin
  February 5, 2023 at 3:59pm
The establishment media’s strategy is simple: cover every example of white-on-black violence, no matter how rare those instances are, and ignore any cases where the racial mixup is flipped.

In other words, ensure the George Floyds of the world become household names while all the Tony Timpas are forgotten.

It’s not just the media, though. Leftist public school administrators teach use these deceptive tactics to teach critical race theory, Democratic politicians use them to win over votes and the left in general weaponizes them for one simple purpose: to convince Americans that the country is inherently unequal and the only solution is to burn the whole system down.

https://www.westernjournal.com/got-see-pic-media-literally-changed-race-florida-bus-attacker-report/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson