Author Topic: US intel assesses Chinese spy balloons transited US several times, went 'undetected': Senior admin o  (Read 225 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US intel assesses Chinese spy balloons transited US several times, went 'undetected': Senior admin official
Story by Brooke Singman • Yesterday 12:59 PM

U.S. intelligence assesses that Chinese government surveillance balloons have transited the continental United States several times but went "undetected," a senior administration official told Fox News Digital.

A defense official on Saturday said Chinese spy balloons briefly traveled over the United States at least three times during the Trump administration.

Former President Trump and a number of his top national security and defense officials refuted Biden administration officials' claims that Chinese surveillance balloons briefly transited the continental United States during the Trump administration, telling Fox News Digital that it "never happened."

But on Sunday, a senior administration official told Fox News Digital that "U.S. intelligence, not the Biden administration" assesses that "PRC government surveillance balloons transited the continental U.S. briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, but never for this duration of time."

"They went undetected," the official told Fox News Digital.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-intel-assesses-chinese-spy-balloons-transited-us-several-times-went-undetected-senior-admin-official/ar-AA178lvg?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a1e2403bacd544b99f3c5d80740731e8
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Trillions of dollars are spent on intelligence, and it can't locate a huge balloon? :wtf:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

but never for this duration of time

Exactly.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Trillions of dollars are spent on intelligence, and it can't locate a huge balloon? :wtf:
Yeah, somehow I have trouble believing this.....bullshit.