Author Topic: Congressman Whips Out Poster Board, Lets Loose with 1 Question About Man on It  (Read 337 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Congressman Whips Out Poster Board, Lets Loose with 1 Question About Man on It

By Peter Partoll, Western Journal
 February 4, 2023 at 4:57pm

A Republican congressman made waves at a House Judiciary Committee meeting when he asked one simple question about an illegal immigrant who had been deported six times.

On Wednesday, the committee held a hearing to discuss the security of the southern border. Texas Rep. Troy Nehls tore into the Biden administration’s irresponsible border policies that have allowed dangerous people to cross the border and harm American citizens.

As an example, he held up a poster board with an image of Marlon Alexander Zavala-Alcantara, a deportee who was arrested in 2020 after he allegedly struck and killed an elderly woman with a vehicle, according to Breitbart.

https://ijr.com/congressman-whips-poster-board-loose-1-question-man/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's correct, and has been in a position to know!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But.....but.....,but,the Dims NEED those votes!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!