Author Topic: Ranchers Warn: Disease That Could Decimate US Cattle Industry Could Enter Through Biden’s Open Borde  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ranchers Warn: Disease That Could Decimate US Cattle Industry Could Enter Through Biden’s Open Borders
By Margaret Flavin
Published February 4, 2023 at 4:30pm

The Biden administration’s broken immigration system and porous border policies have dangerous repercussions beyond illegals flowing into the US.

Under the watch of destructive and dishonest DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorka, the US logged over 5 million illegal aliens crossing into the country through the open southern US Border.

The Biden administration is such a complete and abject failure when it comes to immigration, House Republican Pat Fallon (R-TX) filed impeachment articles against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas for “high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Now, US ranchers are warning that the highly contagious virus foot and mouth disease (FMD) could enter the US via the southern border and decimate the American cattle industry.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/ranchers-warn-disease-decimate-us-cattle-industry-enter-bidens-open-borders/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Frankly, I'm more concerned about the human diseases they bring with them. :amen:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson