Author Topic: Border Crisis by the numbers: in January agents seize 500lbs drugs and 70 criminals with outstanding  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Crisis by the numbers: in January agents seize 500lbs drugs and 70 criminals with outstanding warrants
Published 3 mins ago on February 3, 2023
By Sara Carter StaffScreen Shot 2021 03 31 at 9.55.49 AM

The first month of 2023 at the southern border is already looking bleak; just take a look at the numbers. U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers in El Paso, Texas have seized over 500 pounds of hard drugs in January alone.

Additionally, the agency apprehended 62 people they were able to identify as having outstanding arrest warrants. Among the criminals were sex offenders.

The devastating numbers are not surprising, given that in December, the El Paso mayor declared a sate of emergency “after record numbers of people were released onto city streets and sidewalks by the Biden administration” reports The Center Square.

https://saraacarter.com/border-crisis-by-the-numbers-in-january-agents-seize-500lbs-drugs-and-70-criminals-with-outstanding-warrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson