Author Topic: Smuggler Abandons 4-Year-Old Child in Texas Border Town Stash House  (Read 117 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Smuggler Abandons 4-Year-Old Child in Texas Border Town Stash House

RANDY CLARK2 Feb 202329
3:14
EAGLE PASS, Texas — Police discovered an unidentified 4-year-old migrant child wandering the downtown streets Monday. An officer who first spotted the child says he was only able to provide his age by lifting four fingers when questioned. The child described to the officer how he was left alone in a commonly used local stash house.

According to a police report reviewed by Breitbart Texas, the boy was discovered wandering a street several blocks from the Rio Grande wearing a gray and maroon hoodie. Between sobs, he could only provide a first name, Eric. The boy told officers he was from Mexico and was waiting for his mother to arrive.

When officers asked the boy where he was coming from, the boy pointed to a boarded-up home on Jefferson Street. Officers searched the house known to officers as a stash spot. There were no people inside the home. The boy, visibly shaken, was able to tell officers he was brought across the Rio Grande by an unknown man. The boy said he was left alone at the home and later managed to climb from a window to escape.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/02/02/smuggler-abandons-4-year-old-child-in-texas-border-town-stash-house/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson