Author Topic: Pentagon: Chinese spy balloon spotted over Western US  (Read 11729 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Pentagon: Chinese spy balloon spotted over Western US
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2023, 08:04:08 pm »
Here's a theory.  The balloon is carrying some sort of treasonously incriminating evidence against Biden, and if they shoot it down, the evidence will be exposed.  So Biden needs to leave the balloon in the air to protect himself, embarrassing the US in the process.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2023, 08:26:08 pm »
Here's a theory.  The balloon is carrying some sort of treasonously incriminating evidence against Biden, and if they shoot it down, the evidence will be exposed.  So Biden needs to leave the balloon in the air to protect himself, embarrassing the US in the process.

A high capacity flash drive with stored pics and docs.

You just get the feeling we are not being told the whole story. Again.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2023, 08:38:55 pm »
The same thing could have been accomplished using a specially-trained spy albatross.

If it were a hypersonic missile, they wouldn't have this much time to be stupid.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DB

« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2023, 08:46:27 pm »
That's why they are the world's superpower, and we're not.  :crying:

China is not a superpower under any definition. Per capita GDP of China in 2021 was $11,188.30. The US's was $69,288. China on average is dirt poor and its citizens are slaves.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 08:52:11 pm by DB »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2023, 08:53:22 pm »
China is not a superpower under any definition. Per capita GDP of China in 2021 was $11188.30. The US's was $69,288. China on average is dirt poor and its citizens are slaves.

Correct, but the trends underway suggest otherwise.  That moment or soon after when the Chicoms surpass us in GDP will likely be followed by some form of a currency reset.  That will be when the SHTF, and we start circling the drain.

They'll be the economic superpower, and a nation like ours that leveraged itself (by that time....  200-300% of debt to GDP ratio?), will slump into 3rd world status.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2023, 08:56:50 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
@Right_in_Virginia

You want ‘peace through strength’

I want peace through overwhelming firepower and an orange man who isn’t afraid to use it

We are not the same.

I can see a overlap. Use some of our superior firepower to shoot those SOB's down,and then embargo ALL trade with China until they reimburse us for the cost of shooting them down.

12:27 AM · Feb 3, 2023
[/quote]
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2023, 08:59:35 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Not true. We are merely whores for rent,not for sale. If China were to cut off the payments to the Biden Crime Cartel,the sales would end instantly.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2023, 09:03:02 pm »
China is a superpower, in a smartest-kid-on-the-short-bus kind of way.

Their economy is a house of cards. They may actually be worse off then us. Most of what we see is fake, façade, and managed PR.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2023, 09:08:55 pm »
The same thing could have been accomplished using a specially-trained spy albatross.

An African albatross, or a European albatross?  What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen albatross?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2023, 09:09:25 pm »
You want ‘peace through strength’

I want peace through overwhelming firepower and an orange man who isn’t afraid to use it

We are not the same.

I can see a overlap. Use some of our superior firepower to shoot those SOB's down,and then embargo ALL trade with China until they reimburse us for the cost of shooting them down.

12:27 AM · Feb 3, 2023

Yeah, I'd yell 3- Amen's except for the fact we do not have a manufacturing base that will supplant the nation's needs for goods, services,  and supplies.  Your government via rules, laws, regulations, and anti-business practices  through the past 50 or so years has turned this economy into a service economy shamble.

In 1955 one in 4 jobs were in the manufacturing sector.  Now that number is about 1 in 10.  And those numbers continue to drop rapidly.  There is no way to sustain a country's economy on that.  At least not for long.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2023, 09:12:10 pm »
 February 3, 2023 2:41pm EST
Hawley demands Homeland Security investigation into Biden's 'baffling' response to Chinese spy balloon
The Chinese surveillance balloon hovering over the U.S. has moved to the central part of the country

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hawley-demands-homeland-security-investigation-bidens-baffling-response-chinese-spy-balloon
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2023, 09:12:35 pm »
China is a superpower, in a smartest-kid-on-the-short-bus kind of way.

Their economy is a house of cards. They may actually be worse off then us. Most of what we see is fake, façade, and managed PR.

They are really too opaque to really tell what is going on.  Except from debt perspective, I can almost 100% guarantee that we win that aspect, or more factually lose.  And that will be the factor at least in this country that ultimately dooms us, as we succumb the crown to the Chicoms.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2023, 09:14:41 pm »
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

BREAKING — Chinese Foreign Ministry claims the balloon traveling through U.S. airspace is a civilian airship intended for scientific research.

8:53 AM · Feb 3, 2023

@Right_in_Virginia

So,they are finally admitting they are stealing our tech?

Let me see if I understand this,ok? A foreign spy sattellite is flying over US air space to steal high tech off the air,and we are supposed to allow them to do this?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2023, 09:16:56 pm »
Their initial response from China was a denial that the balloon was theirs.  It is right at that moment the balloon should have been shot down.  The fact that we didn't shows that  people within this regime are running cover for the Chi-coms.

@Hoodat

Not really. Chances are they are waiting for the deposits in their names to appear in their off-shore accounts.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2023, 09:20:53 pm »
Heard opinion this morning...if we shoot it down, they could begin to destroy Elon Musk's satellites, etc..

@DCPatriot

So freaking what?

Let Musk sue them in international court for the financial losses.

If that doesn't work,he can sue them in US court for the losses and damages.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2023, 09:21:22 pm »
@Hoodat

Not really. Chances are they are waiting for the deposits in their names to appear in their off-shore accounts.

Maybe 10-15 years ago, I'd countered that we had enough honerous IRS rules of disclosure in our tax code to prevent that.

That's before my more recent epiphany that our government is utterly rotten to the core, and has been playing by a second set of rules forever.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2023, 09:25:44 pm »
Don't worry. Joe is answering all our questions about the spy balloon over our heads.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1621580646211534849

J.D. Vance
@JDVance1
President Biden needs to speak to the American people about why a Chinese spy balloon is allowed in our territory. If this isn't a dereliction of duty (or worse), tell us why.
1:11 PM · Feb 3, 2023

@mountaineer

Well,in his defense,when he hears someone say "Chinese",he thinks he is getting a bowl of noodles for dinner.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2023, 09:28:43 pm »
Greg Price
@greg_price11

China may be flying a spy balloon over our country but on the bright side, it's not like we're allowing them to buy our farmland, are totally reliant on them for medical supplies, every corporation has their manufacturing base there,
and have Congressmen who banged their spies.
11:07 AM · Feb 3, 2023

@RIGHT-IN-Virginia

You misspelled "married".

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2023, 09:30:46 pm »
Is this most embarassing day of the Biden presidency?  I think a compelling argument could be made so.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2023, 10:00:37 pm »
We now have a close-up picture of the Chicom Ballon.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2023, 10:04:07 pm »
We now have a close-up picture of the Chicom Ballon.

Now that is a hoot!!!!! :silly:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2023, 10:08:13 pm »
From RinVa's post #87:
"This is one of the most humiliating spectacles in our nation’s history. A giant Chinese spy balloon traversing unmolested across our sovereign airspace without a worry in the world"

Question:

If the United States is not able to deal with (i.e., shoot down) a Chinese CCP surveillance aircraft floating over America...

... then how is it going to defend (and win) a WAR with China over Taiwan...?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2023, 10:31:55 pm »
Exclusive — Montana Rep. Ryan Zinke on Chinese Spy Balloon: ‘An Embarrassment We Took No Action’

Zinke called the Biden administration allowing the Chinese to float a spy balloon into the United States’s airspace “an embarrassment.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/03/exclusive-montana-rep-ryan-zinke-on-chinese-spy-balloon-an-embarrassment-we-took-no-action/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2023, 10:33:50 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org