Author Topic: Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Will Deliver Republican Response to Biden’s State of the Union Address  (Read 166 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Will Deliver Republican Response to Biden’s State of the Union Address

Jacob Bliss 2 Feb 2023 Washington, DC

Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders (R), who was only sworn into office in January, will deliver the Republican response to President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address next Tuesday.

The governor’s address will follow Biden’s State of the Union address Tuesday and will be delivered from Little Rock, Arkansas, according to a joint announcement from House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and Senate Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).

“I am grateful for this opportunity to address the nation and contrast the GOP’s optimistic vision for the future against the failures of President Biden and the Democrats,” Sanders said. “We are ready to begin a new chapter in the story of America – to be written by a new generation of leaders ready to defend our freedom against the radical left and expand access to quality education, jobs, and opportunity for all.”

The response to the State of the Union has often been delivered as a rebuttal speech from the opposition party following the president’s address. Sanders was inaugurated as Arkansas’ 47th governor on January 10 and is the first woman to serve as the state’s governor. She is also the youngest governor in the country.

“Americans are still struggling from inflation, a border crisis, record crime, and a failing school system. As House Republicans work to fix these problems in Congress with our Commitment to America, Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders is addressing them head on with her conservative agenda outside of Washington,” McCarthy said in a statement, adding:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/02/gov-sarah-huckabee-sanders-deliver-republican-response-bidens-state-union-address/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No one better IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien