Author Topic: Russia’s Wagner Group releases a propaganda video to recruit American veterans less than a week afte  (Read 71 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Russia’s Wagner Group releases a propaganda video to recruit American veterans less than a week after being designated a criminal organization

FEATUREDWIB CULTURE February 1, 2023 Staff Writer 0

Update: A week after the United States declared Russia’s Wagner Group a criminal organization, they group released a propaganda video attempting to recruit U.S. military veterans.

Jordan Fabian, Bloomberg News

Jan. 21 – WASHINGTON — The Biden administration designated Russia’s Wagner Group a transnational criminal organization in a new effort to blunt the mercenary company’s powerful role on the battlefield in Ukraine and around the world.

New sanctions will be coming in the next week against the group, which the U.S. estimates has about 50,000 personnel deployed in Ukraine, National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said on Friday.

The Treasury Department’s designation will give the administration new authorities to impose financial restrictions on Wagner and those who work for it.

“These actions recognize the transcontinental threat that Wagner poses,” Kirby said at a briefing. “Our message to any company that is considering providing support to Wagner is simply this: Wagner is a criminal organization that is committing widespread atrocities and human rights abuses.”

https://warisboring.com/russias-wagner-group-releases-a-propaganda-video-to-recruit-american-veterans-less-than-a-week-after-being-designated-a-criminal-organization/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson