Author Topic: New AbramsX -- AI-Enabled, Fuel-Efficient, Unmanned Turret & "Silent" Attack  (Read 75 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New AbramsX -- AI-Enabled, Fuel-Efficient, Unmanned Turret & "Silent" Attack
A new, 60-ton, AI-enabled, fuel efficient hybrid electric main battle tank armed with dual 360-degree thermal sights was recently unveiled by General Dynamics Land Systems.
KRIS OSBORN, WARRIOR MAVEN - CENTER FOR MILITARY MODERNIZATIONJAN 24, 2023

U.S. ARMY | MARINES NEWS
*This article is being republished due to viewer interest.

By Kris Osborn, President, Center for Military Modernization

Controlling ground robots, unmanned platforms and attack drones, networking target data with stealth fighter jets and forward troops, destroying enemy vehicles with precision-guided, course-correcting ammunition and processing massive amounts of otherwise disparate streams of incoming data in seconds … are all things the Army’s future main battle tank will need to do against advanced enemies.

AbramsX
A new, 60-ton, AI-enabled, fuel efficient hybrid electric main battle tank armed with dual 360-degree thermal sights, next-generation ammunition and a lethal, unmanned turret has blasted onto the scene as a “demonstrator” offering for the US Army…just as the service surges forward with technological, conceptual and tactical analysis regarding the future of heavy armor.

https://warriormaven.com/land/-abramsx-ai-enabled-fuel-efficient-unmanned-turret-silent-attack
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson