Author Topic: Watching the migrants risk EVERYTHING… thanks to Joe's open borders: TODD BENSMAN's graphic dispatch  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watching the migrants risk EVERYTHING… thanks to Joe's open borders: TODD BENSMAN's graphic dispatch from the Mexican 'Beast' trains ferrying thousands to America that should shame our blasé President
By TODD BENSMAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 07:53 EST, 19 January 2023 | UPDATED: 13:24 EST, 19 January 2023

The sudden lurch forward and a long mournful moan of iron on iron offered the only shocking alert to dozens of Hondurans, Venezuelans, and Guatemalans along the nearly half-mile long freight train that the final leg of their journey to the Texas border had finally begun.

There's no conductor here. So those caught by surprise down on the tracks, chit chatting and charging cell phones by portable battery, suddenly bolted into a panicky trot.

Two Nicaraguan men hurled their belongings high over the iron-ribbed sides of a moving rail car wagon, grabbed at ladders and climbed up while others already aboard sat on its upper rim smiling at the scene below.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11646173/TODD-BENSMANs-graphic-dispatch-Mexican-Beast-trains.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson