Author Topic: German Drives Tesla 800 Kilometers To Poland: “Never Again Electric Car!” …”Makes No Sense”  (Read 155 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
German Drives Tesla 800 Kilometers To Poland: “Never Again Electric Car!” …”Makes No Sense”
By P Gosselin on 1. February 2023

Share this...
Electric cars still falling short on long-haul trips…”you need to plan lots of extra time”…”an absolute no go”

What follows is a written personal experience on a trip using an electric car.  German Anton B. reports on his journey in a Tesla rental car, where he travelled from Hanover, Germany, to the 2023 World Handball Championship in Poland last month.

His conclusion: “Never again electric car!”

“His assessment is devastating,” reports the online Berliner Zeitung (BZ) here.

According to Anton B., the trip of course had to be planned differently due to the limited charging possibilities. Recharging and refueling are things that normal internal combustion engine car drivers never need to worry about.

Depending on the model, Tesla cars are claimed to be able to travel 500 km or more on a single charge, thus theoretically the 800-kilometer trip to Poland should be possible with just one single charging stop halfway. But that would not be the case, as Anton B. (28) describes in the BZ.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/02/01/german-drives-tesla-800-kilometers-to-poland-never-again-electric-car-makes-no-sense/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson