Author Topic: Biden Admin Floats New Strategy To 'Address the Climate Crisis': Don't Leave Your House  (Read 161 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Admin Floats New Strategy To 'Address the Climate Crisis': Don't Leave Your House
Biden's 'blueprint for transportation decarbonization' touts 'remote work and virtual interactions'
Reuters
Collin Anderson
February 2, 2023

The COVID-19 pandemic wasn't all bad, a new Biden administration plan to fight climate change argues: It at least "highlighted major opportunities" to reduce travel demand and lower carbon emissions through "remote work and virtual interactions."

Alzheimer's Association Hides New Partnership With Lobbying Group for Assisted Suicide
The plan—which President Joe Biden's Environmental Protection Agency and Energy, Transportation, and Housing departments released in January—aims to "eliminate nearly all greenhouse gas emissions" from the transportation sector by 2050, mostly through a transition to electric vehicles. Also included in the plan, however, is a controversial call to reduce "commuting miles" through "an increase in remote work and virtual engagements," including in education.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-admin-floats-new-strategy-to-address-the-climate-crisis-dont-leave-your-house/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 11:21:02 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I see Biden has learned his lesson about education from afar during the COVID "crisis."  Seriously!  The quality of learning went down the tubes and when it gets bad enough, what Jefferson warned will become true.  A republic cannot exist with an uneducated populace. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson