Author Topic: A Former FBI Counterintelligence Chief and Russian Collusion  (Read 124 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A Former FBI Counterintelligence Chief and Russian Collusion
« on: January 31, 2023, 03:20:25 pm »
A Former FBI Counterintelligence Chief and Russian Collusion
What other cases handled by Charles McGonigal might have been tainted by malfeasance or corruption?
January 31, 2023 by Michael Cutler Leave a Comment

On January 23, 2023 the Department of Justice (DOJ) issued two press releases about the charging and subsequent arrest of Charles F. McGonigal, the former FBI Special Agent in Charge (SAC) of the New York Counterintelligence Division, as well as the the charging and arrest of a former Russian diplomat, Sergey Shestakov who allegedly colluded with the former FBI SAC to provide illegal assistance to a Russian oligarch, Oleg Daripaska who had been sanctioned by the U.S. government in 2018.

McGonigal (pictured above) and Shestakov are alleged to have launched an investigation into another Russian oligarch and rival of Daripaska by launching an investigation into that oligarch identified in the indictment as “Oligarch-2” in exchange for concealed payments even while McGonigal was still employed by the FBI prior to his retirement in 2018.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/former-fbi-counterintelligence-chief-linked-to-russian-collusion-hoax-charged-with-violating-u-s-sanctions-on-russia/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson