Author Topic: Border Prosecutor: Texas Can’t Sustain Two More Years of Open Borders  (Read 130 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Prosecutor: Texas Can’t Sustain Two More Years of Open Borders
Published 15 hours ago on January 30, 2023By Staff Writer

Sara welcomes Kinney County, Texas, prosecutor Brent Smith to discuss the upheaval open borders are causing in his community. Smith describes how these migrants are very different than in years past since they are largely military-aged men, in military clothing, and even acting like a military. He describes the problems he and his family members have had with migrants trespassing on their land. He also implores Texas Gov. Greg Abbott to dec;are an “invasion” and to close the border until the caravans stop, saying the state cannot survive two more years of the current reality along the border.

Sara also offers her unique insights on a key FBI official connected to the Russia hoax being charged with improper ties to a powerful Russian oligarch. And she explains how the absurdly high price of eggs is also connected to our border crisis.

https://saraacarter.com/border-prosecutor-texas-cant-sustain-two-more-years-of-open-borders/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson