Author Topic: About That Trans Figure Skater…  (Read 512 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
About That Trans Figure Skater…
« on: January 31, 2023, 03:10:05 pm »
Insanity Wrap: We Need to Talk About That Trans Figure Skater
By Stephen Green 8:59 AM on January 31, 2023

You might have seen this video from a Finnish figure skating event over the weekend when it went viral. If not, it’s 46 of the most painful seconds you’ll ever witness because it’s all real.

I’m not usually the kind of person to jump all over someone who’s publicly humiliated themselves (politicians excluded, of course), and that’s not what I’m going to do today to poor Markku-Pekka Antikainen.

Antikainen is a 59-year-old man who at age 50 decided he was trans and wanted to train as a figure skater. Figure skaters usually begin somewhat younger, more than 40 years younger. Antikainen performs, if we can call it that, under the name Minna-Maaria Antikainen.

It should come as no surprise that Antikainen skates like someone who got started very late in life because he did. He has the build of a farmer, not a skater, because he actually is a farmer.

Nevertheless, Antikainen was chosen as the headline act in a “diversity” showcase at the opening ceremony of the ISU European Figure Skating Championships last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VePyOsI8Vug&t=45s&ab_channel=Lapancia91

more
https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2023/01/31/insanity-wrap-we-need-to-talk-about-that-trans-figure-skater-n1666428
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: About That Trans Figure Skater…
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 03:20:55 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 03:25:31 pm »
Sounds like a drama queen attention whore.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2023, 03:27:55 pm »
2023 Ice Follies.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2023, 03:33:24 pm »
Please clap.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2023, 03:46:56 pm »
Well, she's no Dick Button....
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2023, 03:48:42 pm »
Enough already.  Just stop.  Please.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2023, 05:19:54 pm »
Well, she's no Dick Button....

But she has a button dick.

Offline berdie

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2023, 08:45:23 pm »
That is pitiful.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2023, 09:06:12 pm »
Very painful to watch.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2023, 09:18:24 pm »
Please quit shutting down farms.

This is the sort of stuff that comes from that.

And oddly, seems to get more attention from the press than crippling the food supply.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2023, 09:24:53 pm »
Please quit shutting down farms.

This is the sort of stuff that comes from that.

And oddly, seems to get more attention from the press than crippling the food supply.

Too many windows open Joe?

@Smokin Joe

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2023, 09:29:50 pm »
Too many windows open Joe?

@Smokin Joe
That guy gal whatever could have been too busy feeding critters or doing chores to entertain such notions as wearing a short skirt and skating in front of the world. Or not.

As for me, the only time I spend on the ice is spent fishing through a hole in it.
I keep the windows shut this time of year--it's a balmy 12 above outside, and I can't afford to heat North Dakota.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis