Author Topic: Hunter Biden’s Art Dealer to Consult Legal Services Before Pledging to Testify  (Read 131 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hunter Biden’s Art Dealer to Consult Legal Services Before Pledging to Testify
Breitbart, Jan 30,2023

Hunter Biden’s infamous art dealer with Chinese connections has not agreed to testify before Congress, citing the need to consult with legal counsel.

Georges Bergès, who has dubbed Hunter an “American story,” confirmed on Thursday he received the House Oversight Committee’s demanded letter from Wednesday requesting his appearance before the investigative panel.

“This week the Chairman of the House Committee on Reform & Oversight of the 118th Congress of the United States of America issued a letter to the Georges Bergès Gallery with certain requests,” Bergès told Fox News.

"At the moment I cannot comment and I will refer you to my legal counsel, but know that my singular focus has always been, and will continue to be, the integrity of our artists and the privacy of our art collectors,” he said.

Hunter reportedly sold at least five paintings for $75,000 to anonymous buyers in 2021. The price tags for Hunter’s pieces are up to $500,000.

House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) told Breitbart News in 2022 he is “95 percent sure” the buyers of Hunter’s art are Chinese buyers, potentially implicating president Joe Biden.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/30/hunter-bidens-art-dealer-to-consult-legal-services-before-pledging-to-testify/