Author Topic: Dems aren't just coming for gas stoves. Here are other appliances on the chopping block  (Read 760 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND by Warner Todd Huston, The Western Journal By Warner Todd Huston, The Western Journal 1/26/2023

Earlier this month, Biden's Consumer Product Safety Commission announced that it opposed gas stoves and was looking at ways to eliminate them, prompting an outcry over the coming ban. But climate scolds aren't just looking to ban your gas stove, America. They have a long list of other appliances they want canceled, too.

On Jan. 9, the CPSC pointed out that about 35 percent of U.S. households use gas stoves, and then warned of the dangers of their use.

CPSC commissioner Richard Trumka Jr. presented research from the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health that claimed that gas stoves are a "hidden hazard," and added that "Any option is on the table. Products that can’t be made safe can be banned."

But gas stoves aren't the only thing climate scolds and the radicals in the Biden administration want to take away from us all. There is a growing list of other modern conveniences these advocates of stone age living want to destroy.

To name just a few things Biden wants banned, Fox noted, the list includes "water heaters, furnaces, clothes washers, dishwashers, ceiling fans, microwave ovens and shower heads," all in order to push his unattainable net-zero climate goals.

In 2022 alone, the Biden administration pushed out more than 110 new regulations to strangle products extreme climate activists don't like.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2023/01/not-just-gas-stoves-democrats-coming-home-appliances-chopping-block/

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Trying to take away  internal combustion engines, nuclear power, hydroelectric dams away from us, not our enemies.  Giving critical military defense weapons to our enemies, along with pallets of cash, and serious national secrets to our enemies, even food.  Damn fools re-elect them, then bawl about the consequences of having done such.  Who will save us from the liars/deceivers that lead us down this clear road to destruction?  The Judas laughs and lies to us, so happy to lead us down this road.  The guilty laugh at us while leading down this road to destruction.  WHAT FOOLS THESE MORTALS BE?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Putting up a storage shed for a new gas stove, dryer, water heater and possibly a furnace...CA has already deemed them a terror on the environment, so I might as well get ahead of the game.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Putting up a storage shed for a new gas stove, dryer, water heater and possibly a furnace...CA has already deemed them a terror on the environment, so I might as well get ahead of the game.
Better soundproof it so the neighbors won't narc you off...

At the rate things are going, there will be rewards for doing so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

If a Conservative doesn't like gas stoves, he doesn't buy a gas stove.  If a liberal doesn't like gas stoves, he tries to ban everyone from buying a gas stove.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

When they come for the washing machines and dryers, just remember what came before.

And a bar of brown soap...

(Mama ain't gonna like that...)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I still use "brown soap" when needed.

Offline BellyAche

If a Conservative doesn't like gas stoves, he doesn't buy a gas stove.  If a liberal doesn't like gas stoves, he tries to ban everyone from buying a gas stove.

Indeed, love this comment!!

:yowsa:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline mountaineer

You will freeze to death and you will starve to death - and like it!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Utopia!  Utopia !  The god Biden is leading us down the utopia road, er cliff.  Everybody quit bitchin, dance, dance, dance!
 :media: 0000dancing tinystorm
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

I still use "brown soap" when needed.

It is great stuff, but mama taught me it tastes nasty... (I know, I brought that on myself).

C S Lewis