Author Topic: Now they're coming from CANADA: Northern border sees 743% spike in illegal migrants trying to cross  (Read 320 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Now they're coming from CANADA: Northern border sees 743% spike in illegal migrants trying to cross in a year due to 'easier entry than Mexico' - as cops release eerie images of asylum seekers trudging through 12F snow

Between October 1 and December 31, the Border Patrol's Swanton Sector - covering Vermont and New Hampshire - saw a surge in migrant encounters

Agents reported a 743 percent increase in apprehensions and encounters compared to the same period the year prior

Border Patrol officials say they are worried that migrants are unaware of how cold it can get, and say people traffickers are exploiting their desperation
By HARRIET ALEXANDER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 00:58 EST, 29 January 2023 | UPDATED: 08:20 EST, 29 January 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11688597/Now-theyre-coming-CANADA-Northern-border-sees-743-spike-migrants-trying-cross-US.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Looks like we're gonna need "a northern wall", as well...

Offline MajorClay