Author Topic: Pat Gray: Democrats Are Behind Almost Everything Bad in U.S. History  (Read 202 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pat Gray: Democrats Are Behind Almost Everything Bad in U.S. History
By Phoenix Brooks |

The Blaze TV’s Pat Gray unloaded on the a major US political party in a segment during his daily show, Pat Gray Unleashed.

“WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT THE DARK CHAPTERS IN AMERICAN HISTORY, VIRTUALLY EVERY TIME YOU ARE GOING TO FIND DEMOCRATS BEHIND IT.”

The Conservative host, who grew up on the mean streets of Helena, Montana, did not hold back as he ran through the history of the Democrat Party:

If you were to ask members of the corporate media, today, which party is the party or racism and identity politics, they would undoubtedly tell you that it was obvious that it is the Republican Party.

When pressed, they might tell you that it is a generally accepted truth with no facts to back it up, they might give you statements taken out of context such as “good people on both sides,” or they might point to support for policies meant to keep the country safe like securing the border or voter identification laws.

http://uschronicle.com/pat-gray-democrats-behind-almost-everything-bad-u-s-history/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Pat Gray: Democrats Are Behind Almost Everything Bad in U.S. History
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 05:59:23 pm »
Welcome to the party pal.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Pat Gray: Democrats Are Behind Almost Everything Bad in U.S. History
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2023, 10:59:25 pm »
"Democrats Are Behind Almost Everything Bad in U.S. History"

Bad they may be, but right now, they're in the driver's seat.

And with The Party's "underground election apparatus", they intend on remaining there.