Author Topic: Air Mobility Command Boss Predicts War With China In 2025 In Dire Memo  (Read 74 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Air Mobility Command Boss Predicts War With China In 2025 In Dire Memo
A USAF memo calls for aggressive efforts to prepare for a major fight with China, including orders to ‘aim for the head’ in firearms training.

BY
JOSEPH TREVITHICK
|
PUBLISHED JAN 27, 2023 4:21 PM

The head of the U.S. Air Force's Air Mobility Command, Gen. Mike Minihan, has issued an ominous warning about a looming future high-end conflict against China, likely over Taiwan. In response, he is ordering leadership under his command to work to ensure their units are as prepared as they can be for this potentiality. This goes right down to demanding that various personnel visit the shooting range to make clear that "unrepentant lethality matters most," with Minihan imploring them to "aim for the head."

These remarks and others from Minihan are included in a two-page internal memo, seen below, that has emerged on social media. TSgt. Zachary Boyer, a spokesperson for Air Mobility Command (AMC), confirmed to The War Zone that this document, which is future-dated February 1, is indeed authentic. AMC oversees the bulk of the Air Force's aerial refueling tankers and cargo aircraft, among other responsibilities.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/usaf-general-warns-of-war-with-china-over-taiwan-in-2025
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson