General Category > General Discussion

Single women are shopping for 'husband material' at Home Depot

<< < (3/4) > >>

240B:
Nope. They're not looking for 'fix-it' men, well, some of them are. They are looking for males who have at least a little common sense. Hard for us to imagine how bad it has become. Most college age men today do not know what a screwdriver is, much less what to do with it. They don't know the difference between a nail, a screw, or a bolt, much less what to do with them. It is hard to imagine how utterly stupid today's men are. They cannot plunge a toilet, mow a lawn, or replace a shower head. They're idiots. That's what these women are trying to avoid.

Know a guy who hired a service to hang pictures in his new condo. The guy couldn't even use a hammer or even tape hooks. In everyday common life, Rednecks are geniuses compared to the average dolt. These guys are 'dumb', and they are proud of it. If you try to show them they get angry. SHUTUP MAN! I don't care about that!

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on January 29, 2023, 02:34:26 pm ---Hope they aren't looking at the employees, because most I have dealt with are as worthless tits on a Boar Hog.

That's why I don't mind paying double at Ace.

--- End quote ---

I will second that. I won't say I never go to the box stores, but nearly so... Other than tools... I am P-1 at Ace Western Building Centers and at Tri-City (whatever they are called now), and not only is it better money (p-1 account), the wood products are way, way better, and I know everybody by name. I know right where the coffee and popcorn live... And I have a guy at the builder's desk, and another at the counter... Though it really ain't been the same since Hippie Bob retired... 

roamer_1:
Finding wimmins.... Best shot is at the ranch store. For hilljillies, the rondys in the spring.

Other than that, hard core church. Something Baptist maybe. Not the big ol branches, which are all rotten... Not the praise and worship independents... But the problem is, you have to be there a long while before you get the lay of things. Or at least long enough that the blue-haired old ladies committee catches wind of you, and starts sending gals over with their caps set for you...

Except that these days, the ones coming for me ARE the blue-haired old ladies.  :whistle:

jmyrlefuller:
Oh, please.

Single women aren't looking for husbands anymore. It's nonsense. They're corrupt and rotten to the core.

GtHawk:
There is a large supply of potential husbands at the Depot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version