Author Topic: 'Dr.' Jill's Latest Actions Confirm All Is Not Well in the Biden White House  (Read 178 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Dr.' Jill's Latest Actions Confirm All Is Not Well in the Biden White House
By Sister Toldjah | 12:00 PM on January 28, 2023

As my RedState colleagues and I have noted before, that First Lady Jill Biden frequently plays director and Shover-in-Chief for supposed leader of the free world Joe Biden, when he appears lost and/or confused during public speaking engagements, is not new news.

But recent instances where “Dr.” Jill stepped in to run interference for Joe Biden in the midst of his classified documents scandal have put a finer point on Jill Biden’s sometimes domineering hold over Joe, at a time when the POTUS, who has faced questions throughout his presidency about his mental fitness to lead, hasn’t officially declared that he’s running for reelection–though rumors are swirling that he’ll do just that sometime in February.

They occurred Thursday during an AAPI Lunar New Year event at the White House. We touched on what happened at the time, but I wanted to revisit the issue because the symbolism was just eye-opening.

As Biden leaves the event, a reporter shouts a question at him; that’s one of the only ways they have left to reach the president, since he holds so few solo press conferences. He looks around, confused, but Jill Biden steps in and shoos the reporter away, while guiding Joe Biden away from actually having to interact with a member of the media:

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1618749657710227456

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/01/28/dr-jills-latest-actions-confirm-all-is-not-well-in-the-biden-white-house-n694980
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34