Author Topic: Twitter Files Number 15  (Read 551 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Twitter Files Number 15
« on: January 27, 2023, 06:14:25 pm »
Twitter Files Number 15

MOVE OVER, JAYSON BLAIR: TWITTER FILES EXPOSE NEXT GREAT MEDIA FRAUD

Ambitious media frauds Stephen Glass and Jayson Blair crippled the reputations of the New Republic and New York Times, respectively, by slipping years of invented news stories into their pages.

Thanks to the Twitter Files, we can welcome a new member to their infamous club: Hamilton 68.

#twitterfiles  #fbi  #censorship  #collusion  #fakenewsmedia

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1619029772977455105.html 
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Twitter Files Number 15
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 08:55:46 pm »
The more we find out, the more widespread the conspiracy and collusion to 'filter' what became regarded as truth.

It was obvious on some fronts, but it goes much deeper than that. There are multiple layers involved in setting up and controlling the narrativeTM.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2023, 12:34:07 am »
The more we find out, the more widespread the conspiracy and collusion to 'filter' what became regarded as truth.

It was obvious on some fronts, but it goes much deeper than that. There are multiple layers involved in setting up and controlling the narrativeTM.

I knew that We The Patriots had the Truth when heavy Shadow Banning began that Account Suspensions Daily.
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2023, 07:40:10 am »
I knew that We The Patriots had the Truth when heavy Shadow Banning began that Account Suspensions Daily.
I was fortunate to see Zelenko's YouTube before they kicked him off (which happened just after Trump mentioned Hydroxychloroquine). He gave a very lucid description of the treatment regimen, the strategy behind it (earliest onset of symptoms--do NOT wait for confirmation from a test), what each of the three elements of the regimen did: HCQ acting as a Zinc ionophore, Zinc to be moved into the cells to disrupt viral replication, and Azithromycin to ward off bacterial infection, but also (as a Macrolide Antibiotic) to mute immune response to prevent a cytokine storm.

It was well explained, but being the doubting Thomas I am, I did further research and found a study on the original SARS where Zinc, in vitro and In vivo stopped replication of the SARS virus.

Knowing from the letter in Nature dated 2015, that the chimera virus created was made from a bat coronavirus and a "mouse adapted SARS backbone", it made sense to me that what would stop the original SARS virus, should put a hitch in the giddy-up for this one.

About the time HCQ was being presented as an alternative to cyanide for ending it all in the MSM, I was sure we were being lied to, wholesale (a relative had been taking HCQ for Rheumatiod Arthritis for years and was/is still alive) and the censorship of those who had proposed (ridiculously cheap, <$20) alternatives to going off to hospital to be put on a vent and have your kidneys destroyed by the FDA anointed, expensive, treatment with a really bad track record of organ destruction, was the icing on the cake.

The "vaccine denier" nonsense would come later, but by then, if something had the official FDA/CDC/Fauci (NIAID)/WHO stamp of approval, I'd avoid it like the plague.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis