Author Topic: Charging Black Officers in Black Man’s Death is Racist  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Charging Black Officers in Black Man’s Death is Racist
« on: January 27, 2023, 05:00:36 pm »
Charging Black Officers in Black Man’s Death is Racist
No matter what happens, it's racist.
January 27, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 13 Comments

The first rule of America is that everything is racist. If you’re confused about this rule, you’re racist. If the sun rises in the morning, it’s racist. If it doesn’t rise in the morning, it’s also racist. If the earth turns out to be flat, it’s racist.

If a black man dies in police custody and nothing happens to the officers, it’s racist. If a black man dies in a confrontation with black police officers and they’re put on trial, it’s racist.

In response to the Memphis arrests and murder charges (which seem to be disproportionate) in the death of Tyre Nichols, Philadelphia’s finest racist onionskin offers these deep thoughts from a columnist.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/charging-black-officers-in-black-mans-death-is-racist/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson