Author Topic: Is WHO preparing for nuclear war? Health body publishes list of medicines for nations to stockpile  (Read 277 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has updated its list of medicines to stockpile for 'radiological or nuclear emergencies', just hours after the EU warned that Russia 'is at war with the West'.

The global health body issued guidance on how to survive a nuclear catastrophe in a new report today, warning against 'intentional uses of radioactive materials with malicious intent'.

The report was published as the spectre of nuclear war looms over the world after the West supplied state-of-the-art tanks to Ukraine to the fury of Vladimir Putin.

The Kremlin accused NATO of a 'blatant provocation' and threatened a 'global catastrophe' in response to the deal.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11683647/Is-preparing-nuclear-war-Health-body-publishes-list-medicines-nations-stockpile.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

Gee, I hope they don't forget the Covid vaccines.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Will a couple of iodine pills really protect you from nuclear annihilation?

The lucky ones get vaporized.  The unlucky die a slow painful death from radiation poisoning and cancers.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright