Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Age Groups of TBR Postera

<< < (13/14) > >>

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on January 29, 2023, 10:57:44 pm ---It's just weird to me that it is suddenly being thrust into  my consciousness. And I don't know why...

Another... remember all the different flavors of Shasta? Have not had any shastaa (except maybe root beer) in a very long time. It might be worth a wander back through that, if not for me, then for the grands, who will certainly find it to be weird.  :laugh:

--- End quote ---
Yep! If you were in a large store, you could assemble a 24 can case with only a couple of the same flavor

Hoodat:

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on January 29, 2023, 10:31:07 pm ---This one goes out to you, @berdie

And you know that you're over the hill
When your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill.

--- End quote ---

@Ahhhh,Little Feat!

The death of Lowell George was a national tragedy.

jmyrlefuller:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on January 30, 2023, 12:04:53 am ---I actually don't find any cola tastes good... I mean, let it go flat and try to drink it... It actually tastes awful.

Sweet tea... now that tastes good.

--- End quote ---
Really?

I really can't tell much of a difference between a flat soda/pop/whatever and a sweet tea. The sugar/syrup taste just overwhelms everything.

But a nice unsweetened iced tea, now that's refreshment.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: jmyrlefuller on February 03, 2023, 03:22:12 am --- Really?

I really can't tell much of a difference between a flat soda/pop/whatever and a sweet tea. The sugar/syrup taste just overwhelms everything.

But a nice unsweetened iced tea, now that's refreshment.

--- End quote ---

Different strokes  :shrug:

I make my own sweet tea, and it ain't got no where near the sugar in it that soda does.
And I like it fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version