Author Topic: Top Republican claims there's a 'coordinated effort' by Biden administration to hide information abo  (Read 185 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Top Republican claims there's a 'coordinated effort' by Biden administration to hide information about the family and 'shady business schemes' after Treasury rejected his request for Hunter's bank records

House Oversight Chair James Comer accused the Treasury Department of running cover for President Joe Biden's son and the administration
    He asked for any reports regarding suspicious bank activity of Hunter's
    The Treasury told him it needs more information to make a decision

By Elizabeth Elkind, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 16:53 EST, 26 January 2023 | Updated: 17:00 EST, 26 January 2023

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer accused the Biden administration of a 'coordinated effort' to shield the president's son from scrutiny on Thursday.

It comes in response to the Treasury Department blocking - at least temporarily - House Republicans' request for documents related to Hunter Biden's financial transactions.

A Treasury official told Comer that he would need to supply additional details for his request.

The  business dealings of Hunter Biden as well as if and how they ensnare President Joe Biden himself are a top priority for Comer's investigative panel - something he's made clear even before Republicans took control of the House at the beginning of this year.

'At the start of the Biden Administration, the Treasury Department changed longstanding policy to severely restrict Congress’ access to suspicious activity reports,' Comer said in a statement obtained by DailyMail.com

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11680587/James-Comer-suggests-coordinated-effort-Biden-admin-hide-familys-shady-business-schemes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It gives me no pleasure to say it, but our federal government is completely FUBAR. Top to bottom.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien